Thursday, May 26, 2005

I'm back. Won't you come back too?

Okay, I know that I've been remiss in posting to my blog. It's been such a whirlwind of activity here for the past two weeks, my only excuse is that I've been busy. Which is a silly excuse, really. I started this blog because I like to write, so goshdarnit, I'm gonna write, busy or not.

I don't feel bad for not posting over the past few days however, because I seem to have gone and caught myself a sinus infection. My doctor just called in a prescription for antibiotics to the pharmacy, so hopefully that'll kick this thing's butt so I can start tasting my food again. Yes, you heard me. I lost my sense of taste for the past four days. Yesterday, I began planning my funeral because of it. But today is a new day. And I am optimistic that my tastebuds will once again sing with joy at the presence of food.

I am quite sure that I owe my recent return to health to my new friend R and his unbelievable artistry.

This vampirical man is commanding me to feel better. Amazing, the power of hypnotism.

Okay, I am heading to the pharmacy to fetch my antibiotics. I hope those evil little pills help to dispell the pain in my head and ears. Oy. Before I go I'm going to write about Nook, this great little place in the hood. Stay tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home